Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Widgets

✎| DIY Zentangle iPad Case


I recently decorated a white case for my iPad that came with it when I got it, because I thought a white case was too boring for my tastes... So, I had to get a sharpie and make the case more exciting! Through the process, I took pictures of every step and thought I'd make a tutorial on how I did this. You can do the same thing to any white notebook you have or basically anything white, with your favorite quotes on it or even without quotes. The one I did above is not 100% done, because I will finish it when I have time in this summer. Anyways, read on to see a STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL on how I did this! (: 




4 pictures taken during the process of making the heart, it is quite simple actually... just draw the border of the half heart and then draw random designs in it until all of it is filled up. 

 You can stop here, because I like it like this too. I continued only because I found a black sharpie in a drawer and wanted to use it-- but it ended up running out pretty quickly, *tears*, so I ended up using the pink one again... 





The End. 
Please COMMENT because I love hearing your thoughts! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment